Cost of living in Melitopol, Ukraine compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03281 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is 14% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,713 (52,228₴) in Melitopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,830 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $550,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $320 (about 1 hour ago)