Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 268 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $500,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plovdiv costs 8 лв (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €37 (38 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Oporto costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)