Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 239 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $981 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)