Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 275 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (8 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (about 1 hour ago)