Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,421 prices entered by 588 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.702 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 49% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,473 (AU$6,373) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,240 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kaunas costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)