Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,276 prices entered by 578 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.667 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 40% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,368 (AU$6,549) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almería costs €12 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 1,350 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (18 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (39 minutes ago)