Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,531 prices entered by 607 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.666 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 39% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,050 (AU$4,580) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skikda costs 800 Dinar (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (30 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)