Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,252 prices entered by 554 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.704 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 52% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,552 (AU$6,467) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)