Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,282 prices entered by 569 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.726 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 55% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,654 (AU$6,412) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 99 kr (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nottingham costs £966 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)