Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,994 prices entered by 536 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.695 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 49% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,654 (AU$6,692) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ponce costs $5.10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)