Cost of living in Meerut, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01281 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is 41% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,117 (₨87,233) in Meerut.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Greenville, South Carolina costs $1.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth, Scotland costs £10 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $13 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,500TL (38 minutes ago)