Cost of living in Meerut, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01386 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is 29% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,223 (₨160,335) in Meerut.
Recent Prices Added
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (44 minutes ago)