Cost of living comparison between Medina, Saudi Arabia and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24997 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medina (Saudi Arabia) is 10% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,314 (﷼ 13,258) in Medina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$7,500 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$120 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 110,000TL (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nanning costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)