Cost of living in Medina, Saudi Arabia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24691 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medina (Saudi Arabia) is 54% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,620 (﷼ 18,712) in Medina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Port Elizabeth costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)