Cost of living in Medina, Saudi Arabia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21682 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medina (Saudi Arabia) is 25% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,615 (﷼ 12,060) in Medina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 2 hours ago)