Cost of living in Medina, Saudi Arabia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24541 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medina (Saudi Arabia) is 53% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,596 (﷼ 18,728) in Medina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bloemfontein costs R 30,100 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Seoul costs ₩250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Londrina costs R$ 2.50 (about 3 hours ago)