Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,097 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00031 EUR / COP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 11% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,899 (COL$9,449,541) in Medellín.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 15,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr125 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)