Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,024 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00032 EUR / COP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 9% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,967 (COL$9,249,320) in Medellín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)