Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00775 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 35% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,243 (160,339 Dinar) in Medea.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)