Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00743 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 35% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,360 (183,178 Dinar) in Medea.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Burgos costs €2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guayaquil costs $0.61 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,400 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Thessaloniki costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuremberg costs €59 (about 1 hour ago)