Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00854 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 39% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,816 (212,678 Dinar) in Medea.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Atlanta, Georgia costs $11 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (42 minutes ago)