Cost of living in Medan, Indonesia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medan (Indonesia) is 25% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,720 (Rp 25,587,103) in Medan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (1 minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨305 (about 1 hour ago)