Cost of living in Mecca, Saudi Arabia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25139 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mecca (Saudi Arabia) is 31% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,257 (﷼ 16,933) in Mecca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨6 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)