Cost of living in Mecca, Saudi Arabia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25260 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mecca (Saudi Arabia) is 27% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,967 (﷼ 15,706) in Mecca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in San Juan, La Union costs Php500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £27,735 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (about 1 hour ago)