Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00043 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 28% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,174 (5,091,153 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Poznan costs 2,400 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元40 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 3,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)