Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00043 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 28% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,261 (5,309,954 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $17,200 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.100 Dinar (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (32 minutes ago)