Cost of living in Mazatlán, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 477 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04874 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mazatlán (Mexico) is 39% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,978 (Mex$ 40,588) in Mazatlán.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,643 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €98 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (about 1 hour ago)