Cost of living in Mazatlán, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04838 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mazatlán (Mexico) is 39% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,822 (Mex$ 37,665) in Mazatlán.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.25 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)