Cost of living in Mayagueez, Puerto Rico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.927 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mayagueez (Puerto Rico) is 17% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,497 ($3,772) in Mayagueez to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (31 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (44 minutes ago)