Cost of living in Mayagueez, Puerto Rico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.854 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mayagueez (Puerto Rico) is 16% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,436 ($2,852) in Mayagueez to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (1 minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (15 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (35 minutes ago)