Cost of living in Mau, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01331 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mau (India) is 9% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,824 (₨137,027) in Mau.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €40 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨71,155 (29 minutes ago)