Cost of living comparison between Mau, India and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01375 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mau (India) is 9% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,959 (₨215,241) in Mau.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,408 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)