Cost of living in Mau, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01387 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mau (India) is 9% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,850 (₨205,464) in Mau.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zadar costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 90 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)