Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09364 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 97% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,164 (Bs 65,827) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £2.30 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)