Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 41% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,130 (Bs 92,928,849) in Maturín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)