Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09309 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 95% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,864 (Bs 62,992) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)