Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01400 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 24% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,747 (124,800 MT) in Matola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)