Cost of living in Matamoros, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04337 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matamoros (Mexico) is 28% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,254 (Mex$ 51,966) in Matamoros.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (35 minutes ago)