Cost of living in Matagalpa, Nicaragua compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03162 EUR / NIO
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matagalpa (Nicaragua) is 8% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,870 (90,764 C$) in Matagalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Beijing costs 元121 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 2 hours ago)