Cost of living in Masvingo, Zimbabwe compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.939 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masvingo (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,011 ($3,206) in Masvingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (25 minutes ago)