Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 488 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 40% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,312 (﷼ 65,046,419) in Mashhad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨40 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 700 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $39,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (37 minutes ago)