Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 439 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 26% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,405 (﷼ 82,500,908) in Mashhad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)