Cost of living comparison between Maseru, Lesotho and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06652 EUR / LSL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €3,002 (45,129 Loti) in Maseru.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 2 hours ago)