Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06316 EUR / LSL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 9% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,002 (31,692 Loti) in Maseru.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dallas, Texas costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)