Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06632 EUR / LSL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 5% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,000 (30,149 Loti) in Maseru.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)