Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06065 EUR / LSL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 12% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,014 (33,202 Loti) in Maseru.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$799 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €15,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)