Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02811 EUR / NIO
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 18% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,796 (63,883 C$) in Masaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 250 Kč (about 1 hour ago)