Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 302 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 39% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,177 in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tirana costs 2,304,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.08 (about 2 hours ago)