Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 341 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 40% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,199 in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨0.50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €450 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (40 minutes ago)