Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 278 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 36% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,991 in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $400 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver, Washington costs $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Salvador costs $1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.37 (about 2 hours ago)