Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 309 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 38% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,626 in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$60 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (29 minutes ago)