Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09367 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 14% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,678 (28,589 Dirham) in Marrakech.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $2.76 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (27 minutes ago)