Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 453 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30332 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,720 (R$ 8,967) in Maringá.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (37 minutes ago)