Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 450 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27449 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,686 (R$ 9,784) in Maringá.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (35 minutes ago)