Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29479 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €3,049 (R$ 10,344) in Marília.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 2,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €600 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (about 1 hour ago)