Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23155 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,806 (R$ 7,799) in Marília.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (43 minutes ago)