Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26575 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,965 (R$ 7,393) in Marília.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in London, Ontario costs C$2.65 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rennes costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)