Cost of living in Mardan, Pakistan compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00806 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is 8% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,017 (₨250,163) in Mardan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arlington, Texas costs $1,118 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $915 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,211 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kharkiv costs 50,000,000₴ (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manama costs Dinar 3.000 (about 1 hour ago)