Cost of living in Mardan, Pakistan compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00733 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is 8% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,013 (₨274,598) in Mardan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €55 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)