Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 35% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,388 in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €151 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (about 1 hour ago)