Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 36% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,091 in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$42 (about 1 hour ago)