Cost of living comparison between Marburg, Germany and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 35% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,384 in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)