Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 27% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,916 in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,626 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 3 hours ago)