Cost of living in Marawi, Philippines compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01550 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marawi (Philippines) is 19% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,711 (Php110,397) in Marawi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 17 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 3 hours ago)