Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 716 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08919 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 132% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,968 (Bs 78,123) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 1 hour ago)