Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 778 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09468 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 144% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €7,619 (Bs 80,478) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 399 NT$ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raipur costs ₨150 (37 minutes ago)