Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 767 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08526 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 113% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,264 (Bs 50,012) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $8 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Rioja costs ARS $20 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)