Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 704 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08950 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 132% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,098 (Bs 56,969) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bergen costs kr 13 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40 (14 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $6 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Leeds costs £9 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,576 (27 minutes ago)