Cost of living comparison between Mar del Plata, Argentina and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05863 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 16% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,524 (ARS $43,048) in Mar del Plata.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)