Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 461 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01347 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 14% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,566 (190,503 MT) in Maputo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (27 minutes ago)