Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 427 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01338 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 13% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,003 (149,736 MT) in Maputo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €12 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Hamilton costs NZ$80 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 50TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $645 (about 1 hour ago)