Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 429 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01306 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 14% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,792 (213,740 MT) in Maputo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $3.99 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nouméa costs 40,000 Franc (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)