Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.943 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 20% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,913 (4,152 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)