Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 305 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 23% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,818 in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 0.80 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rosario costs ARS $10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)