Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 408 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 24% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,875 in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (about 3 hours ago)