Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,341 prices entered by 327 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01661 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 33% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,469 (Php88,428) in Manila.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riga costs €4.95 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Odense costs kr4,989 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buffalo, New York costs $831 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)