Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,340 prices entered by 286 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01839 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 26% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,224 (Php120,905) in Manila.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $752 (about 2 hours ago)