Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,258 prices entered by 327 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01678 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 33% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,474 (Php87,838) in Manila.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (7 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 1 hour ago)