Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00069 EUR / MMK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 17% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,609 (3,765,479 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (about 1 hour ago)