Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00062 EUR / MMK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 19% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,788 (2,865,692 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 361,900 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maputo costs 45,001 MT (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olomouc costs 130 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Paris costs €1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php12,900 (44 minutes ago)