Cost of living in Manchester, United Kingdom compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,196 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.153 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manchester (United Kingdom) is 38% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,309 (£3,736) in Manchester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)