Cost of living in Manchester, United Kingdom compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,175 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.160 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manchester (United Kingdom) is 38% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,491 (£3,870) in Manchester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)