Cost of living in Manchester, United Kingdom compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,134 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.180 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manchester (United Kingdom) is 41% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,235 (£3,588) in Manchester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)