Cost of living in Manchester, United Kingdom compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,044 prices entered by 189 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.118 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manchester (United Kingdom) is 32% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,037 (£2,715) in Manchester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (41 minutes ago)