Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 745 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.374 EUR / BHD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 16% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,427 (Dinar 1,022) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)