Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 825 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.271 EUR / BHD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 11% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,451 (Dinar 1,079) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,312 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingston costs C$76 (about 1 hour ago)