Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 812 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.507 EUR / BHD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 22% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,670 (Dinar 1,464) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)