Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 663 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.258 EUR / BHD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 6% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,236 (Dinar 990) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 140 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.49 (about 3 hours ago)