Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 519 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03175 EUR / NIO
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 28% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,263 (71,291 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 250 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)