Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 539 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02799 EUR / NIO
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 37% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,254 (44,808 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $14 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,250 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Berlin costs €440 (33 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Kumasi costs GH₵20 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €900 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Skopje costs 1.00 ден (about 1 hour ago)