Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 73% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,629 in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)