Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 73% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,633 in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)