Cost of living comparison between Malmo, Sweden and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 566 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10187 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 29% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,190 (41,128 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (44 minutes ago)