Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 548 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10538 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 34% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,365 (41,419 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.75 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (21 minutes ago)