Cost of living comparison between Malmo, Sweden and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 599 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10286 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 30% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,211 (40,942 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tampere costs €90 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)