Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05136 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 25% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,335 (E£ 45,458) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 23 (about 2 hours ago)