Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00914 EUR / KES
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 8% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,992 (Shilling327,403) in Malindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chandigarh costs ₨1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)