Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00899 EUR / KES
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 11% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,676 (Shilling297,563) in Malindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,153,850 (about 1 hour ago)