Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00910 EUR / KES
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 8% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,989 (Shilling328,312) in Malindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nottingham costs £10 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (26 minutes ago)