Cost of living comparison between Maldonado, Uruguay and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03242 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 14% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,805 ($U86,544) in Maldonado.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (15 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Glasgow costs £149 (42 minutes ago)