Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24680 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 27% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,266 (9,183TL) in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Staunton, Virginia costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 4,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Quebec City costs C$150 (about 1 hour ago)