Cost of living comparison between Malang, Indonesia and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malang (Indonesia) is 35% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,035 (Rp 28,877,263) in Malang.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)