Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13412 EUR / SDG
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,919 (14,310 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Auckland costs NZ$250 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $80 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tokyo costs ¥777,666 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (29 minutes ago)