Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14679 EUR / SDG
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 6% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,167 (21,573 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (35 minutes ago)