Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14801 EUR / SDG
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 5% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,295 (22,265 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)