Cost of living in Maladzyechna, Belarus compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41289 EUR / BYN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maladzyechna (Belarus) is 53% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,034 (2,504 BYN) in Maladzyechna.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Udine costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (37 minutes ago)