Cost of living in Maladzyechna, Belarus compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41097 EUR / BYN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maladzyechna (Belarus) is 52% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €959 (2,334 BYN) in Maladzyechna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (42 minutes ago)