Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 29% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,863 (2,533,470 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$14,792 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prishtina costs €0.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (37 minutes ago)