Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 283 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 47% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,787 (3,137,972 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Poznan costs 60,000 zł (less than a minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gujranwala costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (about 2 hours ago)