Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 265 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 47% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,767 (3,126,024 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)