Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 214 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 47% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,233 (2,119,663 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (30 minutes ago)