Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 44% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,280 (Rp 21,561,670) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (17 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)