Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 41% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,173 (Rp 18,240,200) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 12,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 70 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 22 (about 1 hour ago)